Why Australia is the Craziest place on Earth? Find it NOW
To many the title isn’t much of a surprise who know Australia is a country founded by prisoners and a whole continent that remained isolated from the rest of the world for more than forty million years. There are many things to prove Australia is the craziest place on earth, but we shall cover some of them which should be enough to prove the point.
1. You might have come across the headline that shows a man attached by a crocodile and escaped by wrestling and poking the crocodile in his eyes. Afterwards, he drank beer as the available first aid. Now Australian crocodiles are not the average ones you see in pictures. They are huge and known to attack people. They become more problematic when they leave their natural habitat and clash with humans. When they do so they usually get killed as their presence becomes a real threat to humans.
2. With an average wing span of more than three feet, Australia is also home to another creepy animal known as flying fox. Technically it’s a MegaBat but its huge size has earned him the title of a fox. Someone from outside Australia might get frightened after seeing this creature at first. What makes them crazier is the fact that they are not limited to wildernesses instead they roam freely in skies of modern cities like Sydney.
3. Snakes are the “crown jewels” of Australia’s dangerous and crazy animals. What’s even crazier is that they roam around the country freely and you can even find them eating bats in parks. These gigantic snakes indirectly warn people to not let their pets loose or they won’t hesitate to turn your cute puppy into a sticky fluid.
4. Even if you didn’t dare to go near an Australian Snake, they sometimes come to you. A photo was shot of a python around 20 feet in length who managed to fell through the roof in a Queensland’s charity store. It is better when you can sleep assured that a monster snake isn’t going to fall down from the roof.
5. The problems with snakes don’t just end there. A huge snake was even photographed precariously dangling on the Airplane’s wing which headed from Australia to Papua New Guinea (Jan 2013). Despite taking quite a lot of beating on the way, to everyone’s surprise, it survived the long journey and proved what they are really capable of.
6. Snakes and Crocs aren’t the only crazy animals out there in Australia. You must be ready to encounter all sorts of other animals as well. As seen in the photo taken while surfing, one can clearly see a great white shark just crossing the paths with the surfer.
7. Australia’s another crazy sea animal is the Reef Stonefish which is also among the world’s most dangerous and exists in abundance alongside Australia’s coast. The fish can camouflage and has barbed spikes which are guaranteed to send you to the hospital if you step on it. Australia’s waters are also home to gigantic jellyfish. Although uncommon, you’d never want to step onto such sticky creature. If that’s not enough you should see the blue-ringed octopus that is not only deadly but there also doesn’t exist any anti-venom for its bite.
8. Australia’s craziness just isn’t limited to animals. It’s also home to tornadoes that marry with fire to produce a crazy combination as you can see in the picture of a classic Australian fire-tornado.
9. Now let’s cover the primary source of Australia’s craziness, its people. Take a good look at the picture. Fellow Australians agreed upon this outfit as being perfect for Miss World Australia! Not much need to be said afterwards…….and if that’s not enough imagine yourself what was in their minds before deciding “that” outfit is perfect for Miss Universe Australia
Read This Also : She gave up her career and became a monk